NY = New Year, started after Grimtooth Empire was founded
1 NY = 2710 NF – New Founding, Dwarven calendar
1 NY = 148 PC – Peace in Camira, Human kingdom calendar
1 NY = 3831 EU – “year of gods” from dead language – shared calendar for Ojczyzna and Euzkadi
- -1 NY – Incursion finale – rebellion in Euzkadi killed king and sealed air portal, party sealed life, water, fire portals and disappeared (previously sealed: earth, death)
- 0 NY – Grimtooth Empire founded by remains of Krusk Paleclaw’s orcish horde, led by former underling Garek Grimtooth; capital in Maltess after they captured the city.
- 4 – a large stone with strange engravings upon it was discovered near Cazmirol. No known language represents the writings on this tome. Since its discovery, many cultures have believed this stone to be a message from the gods. The lives of hundreds of scholars have been spent trying to decode it. So far, little of it is understood.
- 71 – Undines have found a way to reside on land, and have begun to claim territory from dwarves in the state of Ausletta. Previously, they were forced to survive in Lake Bakar and attached rivers.
- 121 – the 2nd great Frobwelt expedition is undertaken by the Sparring Minchmen, for the purpose of expanding the dwindling holdings of the Sparring confederacy. It does not go well, as their supplies dwindle during the exceptionality hard winter, and their remaining numbers are forced to reform as a foraging subsistance commune for self-preservation.
- 123 – Approximately half of the population of Grippli were wiped out when they ventured south, due to a local shrub being highly toxic to their species.
- 131 – Having not received word from the Frobwelt expedition in nearly a decade, the Sparring Confederacy is left reeling in despair. Their capital is subsequently sacked by Mogok the Conqueror, but being the merciful conqueror he is, grants them respectable autonomy in exchange for extensive finished-goods market controls, and potatoes.
- 143 – the Plisburg Dobuoys venture into the lair of and stumble upon the lair of and thoroughly piss off a horde of barbarians. The barbarians turn out to be the remnant of the 2nd great Frobwelt expedition 22 years prior, and good times are had by all.
- 163 – After decades of relative prosperity, Mogok the Conqueror (now known as Mogok the Benevolent) is bedridden and in search of an heir. Unfortunately, having spent all of his younger days conquering instead of fornicating, he has no biological heir. He experiences an enlightenment, and makes a declaration of democracy, but is declared insane by his advisors and silenced until his death.
- 167 – After years of infighting, members of Evyss Siglith’s (one of Mogok’s former advisors, and a current political powerhouse) Synlak Cabal assassinate the other members of the interim oligarchy, under the false flag of a Sparring separatist movement.
- 174 – After several embarassments at the hands of seemingly minor Sparring insurrections, including one in which Ranchird Noxin (a man cursed to be entirely unable to lie) happened to overhear Siglith and several of his cohorts mocking the name of their cultish cabal’s deity Synlak, the Siglith regime again grants concessions to the Sparrings.
- 224 – Sparring Confederacy’s government in exile forms an alliance with the Euzkadi High Council.
- 274 – the Qilth cult was formed in Euzkadi, and began kidnapping nobles to sacrifice, with the belief they would receive the favor of the gods if they could summon them. There is no documented evidence behind why they believed sacrificing nobles would summon the gods.
- 334 – Several veins of easily accessible high value metal-ore and a number of lesser-magical stone types are discovered in the Kodol mountains.
- 354 – the Grimtooth Empire begins skirmishing with the kingdom of Camira over control of mines in the Central Kodol mountains.
- 377 – the Flignoth family usurps the Camiran throne from the Milthviggen dynasty
- 378 – Revet Flignoth abdicates in favor of his uncle Mervor, after his infidelity with the former king’s consorts is made public
- 394 – Spring, a poorly timed joke on the part of the Flignoth emissary to the New Sparring Empire results in the unusually short 2nd Continental War. Peace was quickly restored with few casualties after the receiving party was forced to admit that the joke was actually quite humorous.
- 399 – Tommen Einheimer discovers time travel magic and is never heard from again. Scattered parts of the world experience a stable time loop for months.
- 412 – after years of testing, it was discovered painite has a powerful affinity for various types of magic. Some groups begin to crush and consume the remnants of painite in hopes of enhancing their own abilities.
- 416 – most societies ban the gathering of painite. After rigorous testing on few specimens, it appears consuming crushed painite does not effect the user’s ability to use magic. The ban was placed to protect the remaining supply of an already insanely rare resource.
- 431 – Opal Sisterhood founded by Mel the Hardy
- 435 – Camiran king Bergmar Flignoth dies in an equestrian incident, throne goes to brother, the mad wizard Haigan
- 487 – the genius inventor Ricola Teslan re-invents the wheel
- 493 – Ricola Teslan dies in the midst of an intractable coughing fit; he is succeeded in his work by his disciple Aran Tuling
- 497 – most forms of wildlife wiped out over the course of 2 years, when creatures in captivity made from magic used to combine animals called Chimeras escaped into the wild. Hunters quickly began to hunt them to near extinction, but it is believed some still lurk the wilds.